농촌용수 관리환경 변화에 따른 대응방안 연구

영문 제목
A Study on the Countermeasures with changes of Conditions in Agricultural Water Management
저자
박석두김홍상김창호김광수
출판년도
2010-11-30
초록
이 연구의 목적은 세 가지이다. 첫째는 농촌용수 관리환경의 변화 실태 파악으로서, 여기에서는 농업용수의 수요 변화, 물 이용을 둘러싼 분쟁, 허가수리권의 전면화와 유역별 통합 물 관리제도의 도입에 관한 논의, OECD 정책권고, 농업인력 부족과 노령화 실태 등에 관해 살펴보았다. 둘째는 농업용수의 수리권 확보 방안 제시로서, 수리권 관련 법과 제도, 허가수리권 적용 대상 농업용 수리시설 현황, 농업용수의 수리권 확보를 위한 법제 정비 방안, 농업용수 수리권 확보를 위한 농어촌공사의 대응 방안 등을 검토하였다. 셋째는 농업인의 물 관리 참여 확대 방안 제시로서, 수리시설 유지관리체제의 변천과 농업인 부담, 농업 수리시설 유지관리 사업의 현황과 문제점, 농업 수리시설의 현황과 문제점, 농업인의 물 관리 참여 확대 방안 등에 관해 검토하였다.
The key objectives of this study are to identify changes in agricultural water management conditions, agricultural water right plan, farmer's participation in agricultural water management. In this study, we analyzed the followings. First, We examinate 5 conditions in agricultural water management changes. ① Changes in demand for agricultural water and enlargement of local water demand, ② Dispute over water use and conflict over water right, ③ Discussions of water right permit system and watershed management system, ④ OECD's policy recommendations, ⑤ farm labor shortage and senility in rural area.Second, we suggest redesign of laws and Korea Rural Corporation's counterplans about the agricultural water right. Above all, we propose 6 matters to organize in redesigning laws for agricultural water right. ① relationships between customary water right or regional water right between appropriation.in civil law, change procedures ② relations or adjustment with customary river, national river, regional river, small river ③ relationships between with water right of riparian and appropriation in civil law, modifying bounds of the water right of riparian ④ amendment relate regulations of mediation of water right disputes ⑤ modifying water right regulations related the special law as the right of using dams ⑥ new regulations on water right's subject, character, bound, limit, extinguishment etc. Also, we propose Korea Rural corporation's counterplans such as ① removing negative perception of the water right of appropriation ② categorization and positon of the agricultural irrigation facilities and research on the water right of appropriation ③ developing the remodeling and repairing the irrigation facilities to measure quantities of water intake and use ④ reorganizing systems and developing capability to the enforcement of the water right systems of appropriation.Third, we present agricultural water pricing for farmers as followings. ① the government subsidy for the irrigation maintenance costs is not kinds of farm subsidies, it is just raising funds equivalent to the maintenance costs of national facilities such as facilities and main water way etc. Therefore, if maintenance cost prices is increase, the government subsidy for the irrigation maintenance costs has to go up too. ② it is nation's responsibility to do operate and manage for facilities and main water way and is farmers' responsibility to do that for the below second wate way. It is needed to establish range of the responsibility for the government subsidy. Among the income of irrigation facilities, actually KRC's own financing was inherited from IAs own assets accounts, so it is relevant to farmer's own property. Therefore, finances from disposal of KRC's asset and operation and management income are in effect equivalent to farmers' water use charges. In other words, until now farmers have been paying 53% of management costs of irrigation facilities and the government subsidy has been covering the rest 47% up. We also suggest two alternatives about farmer's mandatory labour contributions for the operation and management of irrigation facilities. ① The separated operation and management systems of irrigation facilities should integrate with KRC‘s only, and unified KRC has to manage facilities and main water way. It it needed to promote farming organizations like a social enterprise that manage the bottom water lines. ② devising a plan to extend the remodeling and repairing projects of the irrigation facilities to reduce expenses of the operation and management such as changing old-established earthwork water way to structures and pipe-lined water-way.
목차
서 장 연구 개요제1편 농촌용수 관리 환경의 변화제1장 농업용수의 수요 전환과 지역용수 수요 확대제2장 물 이용 분쟁과 수리권 갈등제3장 허가수리권제도와 수계별 통합물관리제도 논의제4장 OECD 정책 권고제5장 농업인력 부족과 노령화제2편 농업용수의 수리권 확보 방안제6장 수자원 및 농업용수의 수리권 관련 법과 제도제7장 허가수리권 적용 대상·범위와 농업수리시설제8장 농업용수 수리권 확보를 위한 법제 정비 방안제9장 농업용수 수리권 확보를 위한 농어촌공사의 대응제3편 농업인의 농업용수 관리 참여 확대 방안제10장 수리시설 유지관리 체계의 변천과 농업인 부담제11장 농업용 수리시설 유지관리 사업의 현황과 문제점제12장 농업용 수리시설의 현황과 문제점 제13장 농업인의 물 관리 참여 확대 방안
발행처
한국농촌경제연구원
과제명
농촌용수관리 환경변화에 따른 대응방안
발간물 유형
KREI 보고서
URI
http://repository.krei.re.kr/handle/2018.oak/19925
Appears in Collections:
연구보고서 > 수탁보고서 (C)
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML
Files in This Item:
농촌용수 관리환경 변화에 따른 대응방안 연구.pdf (1.58 MB) Download

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE